[Wvgc-go] Wvgc-go Digest, Vol 72, Issue 5

Neal Wright Neal at hendeca.com
Wed Nov 16 19:00:59 PST 2016

I agree with you Peter. Looks like Glenn has taken steps to clear the
calendar a bit and include only the more active clubs. I'm trying to get a
core group of kyu players who'd live to participate in a kyu night. If I
can get a good number of interested players I will try to find a meeting
place and a good time to meet. If any kyu players out there are interested,
send me your contact info and I will keep you posted on the meeting. I'm
about to go out of town so it probably won't happen for a little while but
I'm working towards setting something like that up