[Wvgc-go] Can we do something about all of the inactive meetings on the calendar?

Ben Sharvy luvnpeas99 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 15:37:59 PDT 2016

I stopped by Funagain a couple of times, but nobody was there.
Haven't played in Portland in years, but, my recollection of the whole Lucky Lab decision was that beggars can't be choosers. Olde Town Pizza kicked us out, didn't they? There tend to be a fair number of players who don't order anything, and even some who smuggle in their own food--not a good way to be welcome in a food-serving establishment. Lucky Lab welcomed us, didn't give a rip whether we ordered food, and had lots of space to accommodate the often unpredictable numbers of players.
I miss having a go club, and would enjoy seeing more people I know on braindog. -- The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
–W.B. Yeats