[Wvgc-go] Can we do something about all of the inactive meetings on the calendar?

Brad Fujan brad at fujan.name
Sat Nov 5 15:14:40 PDT 2016

Ah man, I miss playing with you all in Portland but it's too long a drive
for me atm.  I might stop by Corvallis, my Wednesdays may be free.  Glad to
see some clubs getting organized on here.

The Eugene go club is using the Eugene Go Club Google group to organize
meetups/meet at Funagain games at 6 on Wednesdays, but that's not too
consistent.  The listing on OregonGo.com links to a club page that links to
the Google group, so that's probably correct enough to leave as is atm.

Brad