[Wvgc-go] Can we do something about all of the inactive meetings on the calendar?

Troy Wahl twahl_99 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 13:55:24 PDT 2016

Well, I'm at the Lucky Lab right now (Sat.) and people come Sunday as well. Once the election is over, I'll be much more regular on Saturdays.

    On Saturday, November 5, 2016 12:20 PM, levenick <levenick at willamette.edu> wrote:

 Is there a meeting at the Lucky Lab on *both* Sat and Sun?  Or neither?
I quit driving up on Sat as there were hardly any players there (plus it is cold, and the food sucks — I sure liked meeting at Olde Town Pizza better… I wonder if it is time to find a new venue?).
And… as far as I know there is no meeting at L&C anymore.
Glenn: you could add the Weds 5-9 meeting at the New Morning Bakery in Corvallis if you wanted… we always have 6-12 players…
Jim