[Wvgc-go] Can we do something about all of the inactive meetings on the calendar?

levenick levenick at willamette.edu
Sat Nov 5 12:20:04 PDT 2016

Is there a meeting at the Lucky Lab on *both* Sat and Sun?  Or neither?

I quit driving up on Sat as there were hardly any players there (plus it is cold, and the food sucks — I sure liked meeting at Olde Town Pizza better… I wonder if it is time to find a new venue?).

And… as far as I know there is no meeting at L&C anymore.

Glenn: you could add the Weds 5-9 meeting at the New Morning Bakery in Corvallis if you wanted… we always have 6-12 players…

Jim