[Wvgc-go] Can we do something about all of the inactive meetings on the calendar?

Glenn Peters glenn at aenigma.com
Sat Nov 5 12:12:50 PDT 2016

Thank you for writing this up, Neal.  While I admit I haven't always been
keeping up the calendar very well, the hardest part is getting feedback
about whether clubs are no longer meeting.  What time were you showing up
at the Lucky Lab?  I know someone is supposed to be at those meetings.
Thank you for doing all this on the ground research.

I'll take the Bethany club off the calendar.  I can take the Saturday Lucky
Lab meeting off again if no one is attending in the afternoons.  (It's
possible people are leaving early with not enough players.)  Does anyone
have any feedback on that?

As far as getting kyu players to play, that's just a question of finding
the kyu players and getting them to come to the club.  If we have enough
kyu players showing up to have their own night, I'm fine with that, it just
has to have someone to be there on a regular basis, as we were supposed to
have for the Lucky Lab.

Thanks,
Glenn