[Wvgc-go] Can we do something about all of the inactive meetings on the calendar?

Alex Rockwell alexrockwell at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 21:12:44 PDT 2016

The Bethany club doesnt exist anymore as far as I can tell.  I tried to go to it a year ago and no one was there.

The Lucky Lab group had very low attendance the last time I went, last year.  I'm not sure if its still happening.

I would be interested in a club aimed at Kyu players, and I hope you create one!