[Wvgc-go] Portland Go Club Ratings Night

Daniel Wagner dmwit at dmwit.com
Wed Sep 2 12:50:59 PDT 2015

Yes indeed! The schedule is normally "second Tuesday of the month". This
month is an exception because I'm taking a short vacation around Labor Day,
and won't be around to organize things on the second Tuesday. So this month
it is the third Tuesday.

We will return to the regularly scheduled ratings nights again in October!
~d