[Wvgc-go] Daniel email address?

Neal Wright Neal at Hendeca.com
Thu Jul 16 13:21:33 PDT 2015

Hey all,

I was at Powell's on Tuesday and was trying to get some AGA membership
stuff sorted out with a player named Daniel. He gave me a weird (and
nonexistent) email address so I can't get in touch with him. I sorted out
the issues with my AGA email and wanted to contact him about it.

If anyone knows his email or if Daniel himself is on this mailing list,
please let me know! I believe he is around mid 20's and around 1k or so.
Thanks!

*Neal Wright *
*Hendeca Design LLC*

*http://www.hendeca.com <http://www.hendeca.com>*