[Wvgc-go] plaque

Michael Alford malf at aracnet.com
Tue Aug 4 14:02:39 PDT 2015

I was moving go books around the other day and came across the original
plaque from the Japanese Gardens go tournaments. If I recall correctly,
the trophy was destroyed in the mail. I probably had a new plaque
attached to it when I retrieved it to use in the first couple Oregon
Opens we held, as the space on the plaque is mostly taken up by the
names of the first seven winners. The plaque is etched metal. Is there a
repository somewhere for Portland Club things such as this?

Michael

-------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot