[Wvgc-go] April workshop is a go!!!

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 12:36:41 PDT 2014

There is still plenty of room, but we have enough participants to make the workshop feasible. Adults committed to coming will pay $150 if enrollment is short to enable the club to put on the workshop.

Ming Jiu: Please book your flight and send me your flight information including cost. Please keep any receipts for me for transport to/from the airport. I will book you - probably a bed and breakfast - and send you details shortly.

Peter

You must first dream a possible future before it can become a reality.