[Wvgc-go] Ming Jiu Workshop

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Sun Mar 9 20:35:33 PDT 2014

We are about 8 weeks from this workshop, and at the moment I do not have enough interest to run it.

I have six paid and five more interested, but four of those are youth at $25 a piece.

I need the equivalent of 16 full pay adults to come close to meeting expenses.

So unless there is a rush to sign up in the next two weeks I will have to cancel.

Currently I have the following .

Paid
	Jim Levenick 	Peter Freedman 	Eugene Zhang 	Bill Corry 	Andrew Zhang
	Steve Zhang
Expressing interest:
	Gordon Marsh 	Peter Drake 	Robert Solovay 	Emilee McLeod 	Hikaru Saito
Peter

You must first dream a possible future before it can become a reality.