[Wvgc-go] Ming Jiu coming to town: Reserve your space now.

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Thu Nov 28 09:47:01 PST 2013

Well known Chinese pro Ming Jiu Jiang, 7 dan, long time resident living in San Francisco, will do a weekend workshop at Lewis and Clark College on Sat. and Sun., April 26th and 27th.

This is part of the Portland Go Club's continuing effort to bring a variety of pro players to Portland to teach players of all strengths.

If you have an interest in a specific part of the game please let me know, and I will communicate this to Ming Jiu.

a. Please let me know if you are interested in attending, and/or,
b. Pay now to reserve your spot.

To register and hold your space please remit $100 to the Portland Go Club.
Send to:

Peter Freedman
1710 SW Harbor Way, Unit 303
Portland, OR

If you know your rank, please write it on the check, as well as 'Ming Jiu'.

REDUCED RATES FOR STUDENTS AND CHILDREN.

College students pursuing a degree: $50
Children and youth up to age 18: $25.

For additional information please contact:

Peter Freedman
503-242-4203

You must first dream a possible future before it can become a reality.