[Wvgc-go] Portland Go Club Elections

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 23:17:00 PST 2013

The positions of secretary and president of the Portland Go Club are up for election this year. Glenn Peters, president, and Bill Corry, secretary, are standing for reelection. A term is two years.

If any Portland Go Club member wishes to run for one of these offices, please let me know by January 26th of this month. The election will take place on this listserv the following week, but for privacy purposes, please send your votes to me at: peter.freedman at comcast.net and I will count them.

The following are currently Portland Go Club members of the AGA according to AGA records and are eligible to both run for club positions and to vote for club officers:

Alexander, Casey
Balwit, Fritz
Barella, Richard
Collins, Truman
Cundall, Trey
Fox, Aaron
Freedman,Peter
Ho, Nhan
Howard, John
Hurd, Joe
Johnson, James
King, Ray
Levenick, Jim
Liu, Louie
Moore, James
Peters, Glenn
Rothstein, Jacob
Savage, Rhett
Shubert,William
Stark, Chester
Tsukamoto, Masaya
Zhuang, Guozhong

If you believe you should be on this list and are not, please let me know.

Thanks,

Peter Freedman
Club organizer

"Guns don't kill people...They just make it easier."