[Wvgc-go] Portland Tournament in October

Peter Drake drake at lclark.edu
Tue Feb 12 14:17:43 PST 2013

Greetings, Go players!

Other fires have finally died down to the point where I can start planning
the October tournament.

Is there any major problem with the weekend of October 19-20? (I know that
any date will be a problem for some people. I'm just trying to avoid
competing Go events, major holidays, etc.)

While it was fun, I don't think I will repeat last year's intense schedule.
It made for too much travel time for people from, e.g., Eugene. I'd rather
have more people than a couple more games.

Speaking of people, please help recruit some women and girls this year!

--
Peter Drake
https://sites.google.com/a/lclark.edu/drake/