[Wvgc-go] Last call for Guo Juan workshop

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Thu Apr 25 21:45:27 PDT 2013

It looked like this message was truncated. Here it is again.

As it stands we do not have enough people subscribed to pay expenses for this workshop. So, unless I get several more subscribers by May 1st, I am planning on cancelling it.

If you are planning on coming please have your check reach me by May 1st.

Full weekend:
Adults: $100
Full-time college students: $50
Children (12 and under): $25

Daily rates:

Adults: $60

Full-time college students: $30

Children (12 and under): $15

Venue: Portland Community College, Sylvania Campus

Reserve your spot by sending your check to:

Portland Go Club

ATT. Peter Freedman

1710 SW Harbor Way, #303

Portland, OR 97201

Peter Freedman for the

Portland Go Club

"Saying 'just one game,they began to play...That was yesterday"