[Wvgc-go] Guo Juan workshop update

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Fri Apr 19 10:32:17 PDT 2013

The following players have made their registration by paying:

Peter Freedman , 2d
Bill Corry, 3k
Cynthia Gaty, 6k
Peter Drake, 6k
Glenn Peters, 1d
Jeremey Nelson, 1d

The following players have expressed an interest in the workshop:

Nhan Ho, 2d
Jim Levenick, 3d
Gordon Marsh, 1d
Andy Suson, ?
Richard Steinfeld
Aaron Shaver
Mwelyn Albery-Speyer
Paul Henerlau
Hikaru Saito

If I have your rank wrong, or don't have it, please let me know...Or, if unranked, let me know that.

Guo Juan has asked:

1. What are the ranks of the players?
2. Please bring one game record to the workshop.

Please let me know, at your earliest convenience, if you are coming by sending me a check, or, if you have decided not to come.

Structure of the workshop:

Main focus: game review, w, 2 groups divided by strength
Includes some lecture/demonstration.

Peter Freedman

"To write the number of positions on a Go board of 361 points we will have to use the word 'ten thousand' 52 times."