[Wvgc-go] June Workshop with Guo Juan: Time to decide.

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Tue Apr 16 13:16:54 PDT 2013

At the moment I have four players who have paid. I'm requiring a minimum of 12 to run the workshop. Since Guo Juan will have to make travel plans, I'm requiring people to pay by May 1st until I have 12 people signed up and know the workshop is a go. I'll keep you posted.

Please send me your check if you are planning to come.

Check to:

Peter Freedman
1710 SW Harbor Way #303
Portland, OR 97201

Payable to:
Portland Go Club
Note on check: playing rank, and, 'for Guo Juan workshop'

Thanks, all,

Peter Freedman, for the
Portland Go Club

"To write the number of positions on a Go board of 361 points we will have to use the word 'ten thousand' 52 times."