[Wvgc-go] Fwd: [PortlandGo] questionair

Michael Alford malf at aracnet.com
Mon Apr 1 14:08:27 PDT 2013

On 3/27/13 2:09 PM, peter.freedman at comcast.net wrote:

> "To write the number of positions on a Go board of 361 points we will
> have to use the word 'ten thousand' 52 times."

I'd play in a local non-rated tournament, if a good space is available.
Any Saturday would be fine by me for a 3-game small tournament, assuming
an hour each + byoyomi. Is the Bamboo Grove suitable and available? I
wouldn't mind chipping in 5 bucks :)

Michael

-------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot