[Wvgc-go] magnets and demo boards

Robert O'Malley omalleyr at science.oregonstate.edu
Wed May 23 13:43:32 PDT 2012

Hi all

I've got an old demo board, whose stones are losing their magnetism (it
happens to all of them, just depending on how the stones are used and
how they are stored).

At the JKim workshop, on Sunday, one of the participants had some
magnets that he had gotten from a store in Portland ... can you tell me
where that is? I'm looking to get a strong bar magnet, so that I can try
a simple recharging of the strength of the demo-board stones.

Also, if anyone knows where I can get an electric recharger for magnets,
that would be good too.

thx

O'Malley

--
    O-Ren: You didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you?
    The Bride: You know, for a second there … yeah, I kinda did.