[Wvgc-go] Tygem Tournament

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Wed May 23 11:16:33 PDT 2012

Go Players,

As you may know, Tygem is sponsoring an on line tournament, the winners of which will be in line to become American pros. At the moment Tygem is concerned by the lack of entrants. Mere mortals such as I are being encouraged to sign up and play in the tournament, even though becoming a pro is not in the cards. I'm asking you to consider doing this.

Go here: to register. http://www.tygembaduk.com/tygem/home.asp You'll need to set up a Tygem account...and play 10 games on Tygem. If you haven't played on Tygem, you'll have a chance to try out their Go client.

Peter

"Saying 'just one game,they began to play...That was yesterday"