[Wvgc-go] [Computer-go] ADMIN

Michael Richard aka Roveg veg at dvandva.org
Thu Jul 19 18:16:34 PDT 2012

Hi,
 	Thank you for finding this.  I removed the ip last year;
I'll put an autocheck on the to do list.

 	I just delisted from Spamhaus-ZEN. SORBS-SPAM wants
me to join up to opt out, as far as I can discover, and requires
quite a lot of personal infrmation. Seems a bit like a protection
racket...

 	I plan to move the lists to computer-go.org soon.  I can
prepare the domain on it's own host, and move the list complete
with archives and subscriber list without affecting the current
lists.  I have been building and rebuilding equivalent systems,
and combined with have the luxury of cloning a running list, it
should all go smoothly.

 	I will ask the list to set a date/time for the change,
so as to minimize problems.

 	thanks,
 	Michael