[Wvgc-go] ADMIN

Michael Richard aka Roveg veg at dvandva.org
Tue Jul 10 20:31:39 PDT 2012

Hi,
 	There is some confusion around the list, both
mine and that of others.

 	I don't need to approve subscriptions, if
you subscribe through the webpage, you should get
an email confirmation request.  Replying will get you
a welcome message.

 	The lists HAVE NOT MOVED. I have removed
almost everything else from the server. The lists
are the same as they have been since the migration
a year and a half or so ago.

 	The lists still live at the same IP address.

 	There is no reason on the server end for things
to have changed.  It's all the same.

 	I usually see a lot of automatic unsubscribes
this time of year as student addresses expire.  I'm
seeing suspicious unsubs, and have emailed
some people asking if they meant to unsub. I have
heard nothing back.

  	Please! Please! Please! If you have problems,
use twitter to contact me.  I will see that the same
day.
 	I am @roveg on twitter.

 	I won't be reading email after tomorrow morning
for the next week or so, but I will check on twitter,
and I will be able to use the web to control the list.

 	Peter: if you email me the list of people trying to
subscribe, I will do that.

 	Thank you, and I'm sorry for any problems.

 	Michael

PS: Please use twitter to contact me.