[Wvgc-go] Janice Kim workshop update

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 13:14:07 PST 2012

I have the following people as paid:

	Peter Freedman
	Jim Levenick,
	Ray King 	Bob O Malley 	Cynthia Gaty 	Bill Corry
I have the following people intending to come or expressing interest, but no payment yet:

	Trey Cundall 	Glenn Peters
	Nhan Ho 	Fritz Balwit 	Peter Drake 	Gordon Castanza 	Troy Wahl
If others are interested, please let me know. If you haven't paid yet, well, ease my anxiety and send me a check:) And please remember, the seminar will be organized around games you play and send to Janet.

Thanks,

Peter Freedman

"He believes that what he says in public and how he lives don't have to be connected," Ginther said. "If you believe that, then, yeah, you can run for president." Newt's second wife, quoted in the New Yorker Magazine, January 23, 2012. p.37.