[Wvgc-go] PDX Ratings League Update (Next Meeting Mar. 17th!)

Trey cinemabaroque at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:18:54 PST 2012

There was a good turn out at the meeting last Sat. and four rated
games were played. I have already submitted the results to the AGA so
they should be posted to the national database soon.

Our next meeting will be on Saturday, March 17th at the Cascade Campus
of PCC (705 N Killingsworth, Portland, 97217). As usual the event will
go from 10am to 5pm.

We will be in a new building this time! I'll
have a sign up in front of the library in the Student Center where the
meetings are usually held directing people to the event. The March
meeting will be in Jackson Hall, the building in the North-East corner
of campus, along Jessup St. in rooms 106 and 112.

Event details and a campus map are available at
http://www.questforshodan.com/prgr/

As always we will continue to provide facilities for playing AGA rated
Go but everyone is encouraged to stop by and play a casual game or
even just learn how to play. There will also be another demonstration
of the new, kaya.gs internet Go server which is currently in an early
testing phase (ie it is not open to the public, as yet, it will be
free when it is finished).

Portland Go Ratings League:

Saturday, March 7th
PCC Cascade, Jackson Hall (the building in the NE corner of the
campus, along Jessup St.)
Rooms 106 and 112
10am - 5pm

FREE and open to the public, AGA membership is only required to play
AGA rated games. Many thanks go out to the PCC Asian Games Club,
without whose support this event would not be possible.

Please email me, cinemabaroque at gmail.com with any questions or suggestions!