[Wvgc-go] PDX Ratings League & Go Fair: This Saturday!

Trey cinemabaroque at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 21:22:18 PST 2012

Just a reminder that this is a monthly, ongoing event and the next
meeting is this Saturday, the 18th.

It was just asked why there were no results reported to the AGA from
the event and the simple reason is we haven't had enough AGA rated
players show up so no rated games have been played. Regardless we will
continue to facilitate the opportunity to play AGA rated Go at every
event. Event details as follows...

February 18th - 10 AM to 5 PM

PDX Ratings League & Go Fair
Cascade Campus of PCC
705 N. Killingsworth Ave.
Portland, OR
97217

The Go fair is in the Student Center (the central building that houses
the cafeteria and library) in rooms 201 and 202. There will be a sign
by the two main entrances near the library entrance with the event
info.

You can park in the campus parking lots during the weekend so feel
free to use them.

We have many Go resources (literature, game reviews, a quiet room for
rated games, a social room playing casual games, the ability to
present lectures or games with a projector, and more!) so please come
by.

There will also be a demo of the new kaya.gs online Go server,
currently in a private alpha test.

As always, you can email me with any questions: cinemabaroque at gmail.com

-Trey