[Wvgc-go] portland monthly rated Ts

Robert O'Malley omalleyr at science.oregonstate.edu
Mon Feb 13 08:11:26 PST 2012

Hi there

I was just looking at the aga's page that shows reported results from
tournaments:

    http://agagd.usgo.org/Find_Tournament.php

I was curious if the monthly part of the rating Ts were happening :))
and how many were participating (you get that from the "total players"
column).  It doesn't have to be a big event to get sent in (Germantown,
MD has events, with 2, 4, and 9 participants since 12/4/2011).

unfortunately, I don't see any results from the portland meetings.  Did
that just end up as a club meeting (no rated games) ... or maybe results
not sent in yet?

thx ... just curious on the status

Bob O'Malley