[Wvgc-go] Hosting Students in Japan

Glenn Peters glenn at aenigma.com
Thu Apr 26 00:26:28 PDT 2012

I've been asked to post this to our mailing list by Kellie.  In the
interests of community support, I'm doing so:

Host a student from Japan for a few weeks!
ANDEO (www.andeo.org), a local non-profit organization, is looking for
great host families to welcome a student from Japan for a few weeks this
summer!

Most programs are based at PSU and feature classes and activities Monday
through Friday. The participants look forward to sharing their evenings and
weekends with their host families. They are excited to practice their
English and experience the everyday life as part of an American family.
ANDEO matches families with students based on age, gender, and shared
interests. The final decision to host a particular student is always yours!
Hosting is free, and ANDEO provides a small stipend to help cover hosting
expenses like activities, food, and utilities. ANDEO will also welcome
students from China and Europe. For more information, or to apply to host,
please visit ANDEO's website at www.andeo.org, or contact Kellie Irish at
kellie at andeo.org or 503.274.1776.