[Wvgc-go] Portland Ratings Event, Tomorrow 4/21 & Next Month 5/19

Trey cinemabaroque at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:11:40 PDT 2012

10am - 4pm at the Cascade Campus of Portland Community College
705 N. Killingsworth
In the Student Center (the central building with the Library and Cafeteria)
Rooms 301 and 302
Take the elevator near the library entrance to the 3rd floor.

I have updated the web page at www.questforshodan.com/pgrl/ with details
for this meeting and next months event.

As always, anyone is welcome to attend. Feel free to direct questions to me
at cinemabaroque at gmail.com

Next month we will be meeting on Saturday the 19th from 10pm to 4pm as well.

As always my thanks to the Asian Games club at PCC for providing the space
to hold the event.

Trey