[Wvgc-go] Janice Kim workshop: last minute stuff

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Wed Apr 4 08:54:08 PDT 2012

Janice suggests you bring a pen.

We'll provide coffee and a few snacks. You can also buy stuff at Lewis and Clark. You can do lunch at the college cafeteria.

Sat. night we'll be treating Janice to dinner. All are welcome to join - just let me know by Sat. am and I'll make reservations.

Janice's return flight on Sun. leaves at 6:30. We'll be breaking a little early on Sunday so she can catch her flight.

I think that's it. cu Friday night. Let me know if you have any questions.

Peter Freedman

"Saying 'just one game,they began to play...That was yesterday"