[Wvgc-go] Portland Tournament last-minute details

Peter Drake drake at lclark.edu
Thu Oct 27 09:40:32 PDT 2011

If you are planning to attend the tournament and have not yet signed up at www.goclubs.org, please do so ASAP! It makes my life as tournament director much easier.

Note that we are NOT in the same room as last year!

You can find a map of campus here:

http://www.lclark.edu/visit/directions/maps/

We're in Albany (building 14 in the upper right of this map). You can park in lot E.

(LC students -- don't worry about the next part. The club is covering this for you.)

Also, if your AGA dues are not up-to-date, things will go more smoothly if you pay ahead of time via the AGA website:

http://www.usgo.org/

If you're just paying the $10 one-tournament fee, we can handle that at the tournament.

Peter Drake
http://www.lclark.edu/~drake/