[Wvgc-go] Picking a date for the 2012 Portland tournament

Mike Malveaux mike.malveaux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 16:29:22 PST 2011

Avoid Halloween?  I think of Halloween as "Portland Tournament weekend."
Oh well, things change.  If you can, please try to avoid Veterans Day
weekend, because Tacoma Go Club likes to hold a tournament then.  And
Tacoma will try to have a Back to School tournament sometime in September,
though we haven't picked a date yet.

Best wishes,
Mike Malveaux