[Wvgc-go] Fwd: Vincent will represent US for World Youth Go Championship

Glenn Peters glenn at aenigma.com
Mon Apr 4 15:01:37 PDT 2011

I'm very pleased to pass along the news that local player Vincent Zhuang 5d will represent the US in the World Youth Go Championship in Romania.

It is indeed an honor for the Portland Go Club and the entire region.

Congratulations, and good luck!

Glenn Peters
Portland Go Club

Begin forwarded message: