[Wvgc-go] Portland Go club meeting on Wednesdays

fritz balwit fritz.balwit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:04:27 PST 2010

Folks,
The Bamboo Grove Go Salon meets every Wednesday at 7:00 at 134 S.E. Taylor.
We have been meeting there every week for over two years now with but one
canceled meeting in 26 months. So its a very much ongoing and reliable go
scene. Everyone is invited. We have a weekly study session and lots of
lively competition. Less experienced and beginning players can usually get a
teaching game.
It is free and open to the public.

Feel free to contact me with any questions

Fritz Balwit