[Wvgc-go] last minute update from Jeremy on direction in the library to the go workshop rooms

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 18:15:49 PST 2010

Here's a succinct paragraph of directions for people to find the rooms:

Once you enter the library, you can head up the main stairway to access the elevator on the left. The rooms 203 and 204 are on the second floor. You may also enter the stairwell to the left of the main stairs, and head up one floor to find the rooms.

I'm trying to recruit some helpers for set-up, and there's a chance that Fritz may come early to help us set up as well. The rooms look like they'll be perfect for the workshop.

Looking forward to this! I'll be in the Library lobby from about 5pm on, and I'll give you a number tonight in case you have trouble finding me then.

Best,
Jeremy