[Wvgc-go] AGA Elections

W. Gleason wwgleason at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 10:08:11 PDT 2010

Hello, wvgc members,

I joined AGA to get ranked this year, but I've never heard from them about that even after inquiring.

Now they want me to vote in an election I know nothing about. I apologize for my ignorance; I've not followed the national scenel. I'm a decentralist at heart.

Would anyone like to share information or suggest voting for someone in particular you think is worthy, or who has supported West Coast activities?

I don't like to waste the opportunity to vote when it's offered, if there's someone I should be supporting for their good work.

How well does the AGA, or any of the candidates, support local activities?

Thank you for your comments and opinions!
Wendy Gleason

---
PCC Asian Games Clubs at Sylvania and Cascade
(we may organize a third club at PCC SE this fall!)