[Wvgc-go] Welcome to the "Wvgc-go" mailing list

theRobot Vegetable veg at dvandva.org
Sat Feb 27 16:56:28 PST 2010

Hi Peter!
 	As I inadequately expressed in the welcome text, the web pages
don't work right now.  The email controls are all there, although I
have only tested the subscribe and unsubscribe. Email to these
addresses:

 	wvgc-go-subscribe at computer-go.org

 	will do the expected action described by their username.

 	I will get the website up soon, but it probably
won't be until midweek.

 	veg