[Wvgc-go] Minutes for Portland Go Club Meeting on 12/4/2010

Peter Drake drake at lclark.edu
Thu Dec 9 15:53:13 PST 2010

I will be teaching Go in a course at Lewis & Clark College next
semester. The 19 students will read the first volume of Janice Kim's
series and Kawabata's novel "The Master of Go". (The class, entitled
"Games, Strategy, and Decisions", is not all about Go, but Go will
occupy several weeks.)

If we were to bring in a professional, I would love for them to visit
this class. Alas, I have no funds to contribute to bringing in such a
speaker.

Peter Drake
http://www.lclark.edu/~drake/