[Wvgc-go] Fwd: AGA rules question

Peter Drake drake at lclark.edu
Mon Aug 30 10:42:38 PDT 2010

Yes, this one works out, no problem. I had made a silly mistake; of
course, black loses E1 as territory, but gains H1. I was probably
sleep-deprived.

Also note that this has been waiting for administrator approval for
over a month. For some reason my address fell off the list.

Peter Drake
http://www.lclark.edu/~drake/