[Wvgc-go] Myung Wan Kim November Workshop: TIME TO PAY THE PIPER

peter.freedman at comcast.net peter.freedman at comcast.net
Sat Aug 28 13:00:10 PDT 2010

Register Now for a Workshop with Myung Wan 9D Kim the weekend of November 12th through 14th

Schedule

Friday night:

7 PM Lecture

8:30 Simul play with Myung Wan Kim (1st ten people
to register).

Sat. and Sun. Combination of lectures and game review.

9-12:30, lunch break, continues 1:30-5, both days

Join Mr. Kim for dinner on Sat. night.

Cost

Full weekend:

Adults: $100
Full-time college students: $50
Children (12 and under): $25

Daily rates:

Friday night

Lecture

Adults: $15
Full-time college students and children: $10

Simultaneous game with pro: $10 (max. 10 persons, first 10 to register for the full weekend get first choice)

Saturday and Sunday, per day:

Adults: $60
Full-time college students: $30
Children (12 and under): $15

Venue: Reed College, details to follow

Register by sending your check to:

PGC
Att:Peter Freedman
1710 SW Harbor Way #303
Portland, OR 97201

Please make out your check to the Portland Go Club and note what you
are paying for.

I have the following players as expressing interest:

Gordon Costanza, Paid

Bill Stark
Peter Freedman

Michael Alford

Troy Wahl

Ben Hakala

Jim Levenick

Rick Steinfeld

Glenn Peters

Doug Cable

Jim Jackson

Bill Corry

Cynthia Gaty

Bill Shubert

Akane Negishi

Dylan Wiggins

"Fly (insert airline name here). We will get you somewhere, sometime, someday...maybe."