[Computer-go] CGOS source on github

Claude Brisson claude at renegat.net
Fri Jan 22 05:15:24 PST 2021

Hi. Maybe it's a newbie question, but since the ladders are part of the
well defined topology of the goban (as well as the number of current
liberties of each chain of stone), can't feeding those values to the
networks (from the very start of the self teaching course) help with
large shichos and sekis?

Regards,

   Claude