[Computer-go] CGOS source on github

Rémi Coulom remi.coulom at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:52:22 PST 2021

Thanks for computing the new rating list.

I feel it did not fix anything. The old Zen, cronus, etc.have almost no
change at all.

So it is not a good fix, in my opinion. No need to change anything to the
official ratings.

The fundamental problem seems that the Elo rating model is too wrong for
this data, and there is no easy fix for that.

Long ago, I had thought about using a more complex multi-dimensional Elo
model. The CGOS data may be a good opportunity to try it. I will try when I
have some free time.

Rémi