[Computer-go] CGOS rating has drifted a lot

Hiroshi Yamashita yss at bd.mbn.or.jp
Fri Jan 8 05:31:52 PST 2021

Hi Remi,

I agree with you losing on time against weak program is bad effect for ratings.
And I think same program matches with different playouts, like 400 playouts vs 800 playouts are worse.
There are too many Leela Zero vs Leela Zero, and recently KataGo vs KataGo.
Maybe for human, current top program rating is not so high.

I will try to calculate BayesElo without losing on time and same program matches before very long.

Thanks,
Hiroshi Yamashita