[Computer-go] AI ryusei 2017 first day result

Adrian Petrescu apetresc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 12:37:35 PST 2018

I'm not sure I understand this rule. Why should a player forfeit because
they did not pass after their opponent passed? What if they disagreed
that the game was over?

Or do you mean that *three* passes are required to end the game, and the
faulty engine only passes once? But then wouldn't they lose every game
in which they were the first to pass?

Thanks for the updates! :)
-Adrian