[Computer-go] AlphaZero tensorflow implementation/tutorial

cody2007 cody2007 at protonmail.com
Sun Dec 9 16:25:19 PST 2018

Hi all,

I've posted an implementation of the AlphaZero algorithm and brief tutorial. The code runs on a single GPU. While performance is not that great, I suspect its mostly been limited by hardware limitations (my training and evaluation has been on a single Titan X). The network can beat GNU go about 50% of the time, although it "abuses" the scoring a little bit--which I talk a little more about in the article:

https://medium.com/@cody2007.2/alphazero-implementation-and-tutorial-f4324d65fdfc

-Cody