[Computer-go] November KGS bot tournament

David Doshay ddoshay at mac.com
Fri Oct 27 13:33:09 PDT 2017

Hi Nick,

It is 10 years since my program SlugGo was participating in, and briefly winning, the KGS bot tournaments and I have admired your dedication over these years. Thank you for the effort.; it did bring us together as a community and helped us collectively push the state of the art forward. It seems a pity that one group’s success has let to so many dropping out.

Do you think that there is enough interest, or availability on your part, to run the KGS bot tournaments quarterly or semiannually?

Cheers,
David G Doshay

ddoshay at mac.com