[Computer-go] Source code (Was: Reducing network size? (Was: AlphaGo Zero))

Álvaro Begué alvaro.begue at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:54:34 PDT 2017

There are ways to do it, but it might be messy. However, the vast majority
of the computational effort will be in playing games to generate a training
database, and that part is trivial to distribute. Testing if the new
version is better than the old version is also very easy to distribute.

Álvaro.

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Xavier Combelle <xavier.combelle at gmail.com