[Computer-go] Digression about e-manners and the spectrum

David Doshay ddoshay at mac.com
Tue Oct 24 19:43:44 PDT 2017

And while what you say is true (when I was a kid they did not say I had Aspergers Syndrome but rather called me hyperactive when they chose my meds), in this case I believe that it is magnified by, I am guessing here, one is German the other is French, and they are typing in English … a situation ripe for misunderstanding.

Let’s all play nice here, as is almost always the case.

Cheers,
David G Doshay

ddoshay at mac.com