[Computer-go] AlphaGo Zero SGF - Free Use or Copyright?

Robert Jasiek jasiek at snafu.de
Tue Oct 24 05:35:56 PDT 2017

On 24.10.2017 11:45, David Ongaro wrote:
> very seldom saw a discussion with Robert lead to anything.

(You seem to only refer to discussion on this mailing list.)

Apart from this being a discussion about one particular person, let me
ignore this for a moment:

In the current time, computer-go discussion and research has a very high
percentage of people discussing the side of mainly programs and
programming but I belong to the very low percentage of people discussing
mainly go-theoretical aspects of computer-go. With a higher percentage
of the latter, there would also be more discussions resulting to something.

--
robert jasiek