[Computer-go] AlphaGo Zero SGF - Free Use or Copyright?

David Ongaro david.ongaro at hamburg.de
Tue Oct 24 02:45:20 PDT 2017

Am 10/24/2017 um 05:56 AM schrieb Thomas Rohde:

> On 2017-10-23 at 19:15, Xavier Combelle <xavier.combelle at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Robert Jasiek,
>>
>> you might have a delusional way to see the game of go and life,
> this is quite an insult,

Do you consider Robert's style of discussion kind or respectful? I for
my part do not.

I'm not saying that Robert's research in the area of Go corner cases
doesn't have any value, it certainly has. One probably needs a certain
kind of dedication to do it. But trying to bend every topic into this
area is more often than not uncalled for.

I don't know what it is. Maybe it's a certain kind of arrogance,
resulting from the fact of knowing more than anybody else about a
certain area of Go. But in the end it doesn't matter what it is, we all
have our faults. What matters is that I very seldom saw a discussion
with Robert lead to anything.

David